Unsure of how a Virtual Assistant can help you? Here are just a few tasks that a Virtual Assistant can do in an hour while you’re focusing on higher priorities.
1. Create and send an email campaign
2. Desktop research – competitor analysis
3. Type a 15 minute audio report and proofread it
4. Create and send a survey
5. Email your clients to tell them about a new product or service
6. Write and schedule automated posts for your social media accounts
7. Chase up on outstanding invoices
8. Reply to customer queries or complaints
9. Write a blog entry
10. Research best price quotes from suppliers
11. Prepare training manuals
12. Event research – venues, catering, staff and/or florists
13. Database building, entry and updates
14. Upload pictures and content on a website
15. Proof read content from your website, proposals and emails
If I’m interested in working with a Virtual Assistant what should I do next?
If you’re interested in finding out more contact me here for a discovery call.
Work smarter not harder.